Friday, September 9, 2011

A-Z about me!!!

A-Z about me!!!

A. Age: 37 skidding towards 40!
B. Bed size: Cal king - gotta make sure Beefy is comfortable. 
C. Chore that you hate: I make the kids do them.
D. Dogs: Do boys count? 
E. Essential start to your day: coffee!!!! 
F. Favorite color: green 
G. Gold or Silver: gold
H. Height: 5′ 3 3/4 - as my son loves to tower over me and point out
I. Instruments you play: none, i suck
J. Job title: a/r, artist, mama 
K. Kids: 4 lovely well-behaved fiendlings...HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAA
L. Live: Newman, Ca.
M. Mother’s name: Susan
N. Nicknames: Dudemom, mama, loverface. 
O. Overnight hospital stays: all my kids
P. Pet peeves: Complaining and no coffee in the morning. 
Q. Quote from a movie: I like smiling, smiling's my favorite.
R. Right or left handed: left handed
S. Siblings: Olivia, Violet and Marcus. 
T. Time you wake up: 5:00
U. Underwear: yes! 
V. Vegetable you hate: like most of them, I'm sure there is one that doesn't like me. 
W. What makes you run late: my husband - I have to lie and tell him a half-hour early or we'd never make anywhere on time. 
X. X-Rays you’ve had: my ankle and my chest 
Y. Yummy food that you make: Enchiladas, spaghetti, beef stew, chicken n' olives....
Z. Zoo animal: Elephants
If you take part in this survey leave a comment so I can check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment