Sunday, April 15, 2012


I woke up at 5 this morning after a particularly odd dream in which a friend and I went to a flea market and I made him buy me a red coin purse. It had a silver coin with Robert Kennedy on it hidden in the lining. Then we realized we were on break from work, we were really late and his three year old was driving us back.
I have no idea what the hell that means.
However, I did notice everyone was out cold at that hour and I had the house to myself!
Off to my desk with ample supply of coffee and music, I continued my foray into fucking up nursery rhymes. I am currently on the search to do one that will take two to five pages, but I haven't found any that have really have taken a stab at my twisted soul. I've begun work on two other pieces which I hope everyone will find fun and amusingly creepy....should you see a nursery rhyme or myth or have a fun little antedote in which there is some dismembering or maiming, please feel free to write me....

1 comment:

  1. Darlin... if you need a long one that I'm sure your warped little mind could twist... try the Spider and the Fly... twisted and the start but judy right for the tampering. :D

    ReplyDelete