Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Strange wonderful things...





I'm experiencing strange wonderful things lately with artwork and as my sister says, the universe is telling us something. We've gone to the Farmer's Markets in the past couple of weeks and I hear this at least 5 or 6 times every single time:

"You should write a children's book."

Gee, why didn't I think of that? I just shake my head and keep plugging away. I've been trying to put down everything humanely possible on paper and get it out there for you all to look at. However, some strange little turns and the help of my buddy Margaret, I'm going to be teasing you with book glimpses on our little adventure.
What I find encouraging and thank all of you for doing it (artists are sensitive little souls) is all the comments and the smiles I see from the kids at the markets. Keep it up - encourage your kids to be creative - draw, write, sew, create, create, create!


If you'd like to see more of Creepymama's artwork, please visit her and her sister, Olivia the Dollmaker at :

1 comment:

  1. You go Creepymama! You have so much cool stuff sloshing around in your brain, it just HAS to come out onto the paper! Looking forward to seeing whatchagot!

    ReplyDelete