Friday, September 21, 2012

Take a little Trip....



Happy Friday!!!!
It was a slow roll out of bed this morning, my kids as well. Surly toddler,  angsty teens and a crabby tweens - it was not pretty. But the show must go on! I've got a LOT on the brain. My life has been a little topsy turvy lately, things have finally calmed down - I'm hoping to pop out more work soon....this one I love. I'm squirreling it away in my office so I can look at it until it finds a home. Hats and purses are my fav... and we can't forget the little creepy little thing with a lollipop.
I look forward to working this weekend - want to take a peek in my head?

1. My Odd Family for the Odditorium in Detriot submission. A three-legged baby isn't too weird is it?

2.  A poker picture...my hubby suggested knives and mustaches.

3. More straightjackets! I can't get enough of buttons and straightjackets.

4. My fascination with all things vintage 20's and 30's.

5. Books, books, books....dare I say more?


If you'd like to see more of Creepymama's artwork, please visit her and her sister, Olivia the Dollmaker at :
StagiWorks


http://www.stagiworks.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment