Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Multi-taskin' Mamas....

Work, football, lists, crafts, dinner, dishes, laundry - I feel like a crazy person lately. However, I did find time to interview, Olivia jones, owner of Project Random, at the football game we attended last Saturday.

Tell us a little about yourself.
I totally need a haircut - GOGOGO CYRUS! 
Um, a little more please. 
I'm a stay-at home mom - we have 9 kids - 

Good lord! Do you drink?
Not as much as you'd think....

What trends do you see coming up?
I see a lot of ugly and I do mean ugly stuff, like from the 80's being sold  a lot. I think people remember that time fondly and want something to see everyday to remind them of that feeling.  ( I can attest to the heinousness of the 80's - don't shoot the coffee out your nose but I had stretch pants and aquanet).

What makes you pick what you pick for your store? 
I pick things that speak to me - stuff I'd like to see in my house or a time period I'd like to experience.

What's your least/most favorite about your store?
I love looking for loot at yard sales - the least favorite would have to be coming up with words to describe everything...

Might I suggest a dictionary? I also understand your nephew has some colorful words you could use to spice things up. 
Very funny.

There you have it folks! Go visit ProjectRandom.etsy.com and this month they are having a fire sale! If you'd like an interview, please contact me - I guarantee you won't be bored. 

No comments:

Post a Comment