Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Blow it out your spot


Spent a wonderful weekend with my kids, my mother as the husband went galavanting around with 
his man-friends in Vegas. I was so exhausted. My mom is hilarious and up for almost anything. I can only hope to be that fun when I get older. 
Of course there is some residual tiredness from dealing with the fiends for four days by myself. I woke up today just a little cranky and some teenager decided to give me attitude this morning. 
The older I get, the more I don't give a damn. I don't care that you didn't have clean clothes to wear, you are going to school! You do your own laundry for crying out loud! 
What? You want five bucks to go hang with your friends? Does it say ATM on my forehead?
Dinner? Are you serious?! 
Please lord, bless me with the patience to survive the teens!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment