Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Sexy Beast


Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If not, have more beer. Or some such bullshit my mother told me.
This week has been at a loss with all my appliances issues - I'm finally going to get chance to start all this tonight..I'll be working these next two weeks on the idea of beauty and how I can twist it to fit my creepy little paintings. I've been working on this one painting of mine - doing the research and this little lady popped in my head. She's not the main focus by any means, but it got me thinking of all the things we women do to be beautiful. 
Now, do witches add warts? Do Ogresses apply Eau De Stink? Do Vampires get their teeth sharpened?  
Do you go in to get your creepy weave tangled?  If you'd like to see more of Creepymama's artwork, please visit her and her sister, Olivia the Dollmaker at :
StagiWorks



1 comment: