Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Nosepickin' and other hobbies...




This is a drawing and the sewed  up product my sister Olivia did. I am not a sewer by any means. I don't have the patience for it. But I do appreciate the time and skill it does take - as long as I don't have to do it. :)
We decided that we wanted to work together - I would draw the patterns, she would sew them and sell them. Our cosmic yard sale excursion brought us to this point we are at right now.
We have a million ideas and we've been working hard on getting it together - but I wondered - what do you guys want to see? Are there things you'd like to sew on your kids backpack? Your recycle bags? Drop us a comment or leave a rant on all things sewing unfair! You can email us at
projectstockpile@yahoo.com  or click on the picture visit us at etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment