Monday, July 25, 2011

Dollypops and other devious thoughts...

"Where do you come up with this stuff?"
I get this all the time, usually followed by:
"What is wrong with you?"
Along with the family gift of sarcasm, I listen a lot. Yeah, it looks like I'm just staring off into space or that I'm not paying that much attention - it's not that. I swear - you should see the shit that goes on in my head. My current and ex-fellow co-workers would agree that I crack them up - however, at times, I have to put a leash on it. I'm constantly thinking - wouldn't it be funnier if....or what if it looked like....
Then I stroll over the line - and you can hear my evil giggle in the background as I plot what is going to happen to a cartoon I've created or whatnot. Given my childhood diet of Mad magazine, Stephen King and Bloom County(they were a cartoon in the newspapers- you 'member huh?) - I think will make you cringe or at the very least piss your pants laughing.
That is why I cannot wait until you guys read my book. I've been writing steadily, scribbling cartoons - I've chosen a few to send the rough draft to. Question to my readers tho: zombielover - boiled or fried?

No comments:

Post a Comment