Sunday, July 10, 2011

Pets - Those poor salamanders...

http://creepymama.deviantart.com/#/d3lnulh


Salamander    

Poor salamanders didn’t think they’d be hostages.  There they were, happy little reptiles in grandma’s yard, doing salamandery things like eating bugs and talking about dirt until my fiends dug them up.
“Hey, Mike, the dirt is totally righteous today!”
“Totally dude – WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!”   
Couple of hours later – they find themselves in jar on my kitchen counter abandoned by those same fiends. My niece happened to be over and promptly kidnapped them because she felt sorry for them. I felt sorry for them too – but I wasn’t going out of my way to find them a home and something to eat, I mean, ew….


I know this cartoon has seeming nothing to do with salamanders but I thought, there are more dog people than salamander people and it'll look great on a card. Visit this card at deviantart.com - just click on the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment